McCabe’s Break Service
The brake system on your vehicle is the most important safety system!
Faulty or worn brakes can lead to trouble on the road. Never put off routine brake inspections or any needed repair to be sure your vehicle can continue to operate properly. If you suspect you have may problems in your braking system call us today (hyperlink to call us) to have your braking system inspected immediately!
We are the brake experts
At McCabe’s Automotive our skilled technicians are brake experts! They are ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get your braking system up to speed.
Our Brake system services include:
- Flush, fill and bleed the braking system
- Brake pad and rotor replacement
- Brake caliper reconditioning and replacement
- Brake line repair and replacement
- New brake hoses
- ABS diagnosis and repair
- Parking brake service and repair
Top-Notch Automotive Repair!
You can certainly expect a comprehensive inspection of your braking system. Safety is #1! Your complimentary brake inspection includes:
- Visual inspection of master cylinder and hydraulic lines
- Inspection of fluid level and condition
- Removal of both front and rear wheels and inspect brakes and measure rotor and/or drum for wear
- Visual inspection of calipers, pads and/or shoes and measure wear
- Inspection of all hardware, backing plates, bearings and seals where applicable