To get the most out of your vehicle’s ignition system, computerized systems, emission systems and more they need to be fine-tuned for maximum performance. When you bring your vehicle to McCabe’s Automotive for a Tune-Up Service that’s just what you’ll get and more.
WHAT IS A MCCABE’S AUTOMOTIVE COMPREHENSIVE TUNE-UP?
Our experienced team looks into every critical aspect of performance tuning, including all of the following:
- Replacement or switching of gas filters and air filters
- Checking and replacing spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Complete tire check
- Inspection and filling of fluids
- Inspection and replacement/installation of cap and rotor due to carbon build-up
- Engine tuning and performance improvement
- Fuel injection tuning and inspection
- Inspection of fuel emissions, tuning of emission levels
- General inspection and fine tuning of electrical and electronic circuits, engine sounds
- Low acceleration issues
- Air flow problems
WE GET IT CERTIFIED BY THE BEST JUDGE… YOU!
Our work is certified by the best judge YOU! Our team of qualified technicians won’t turn your vehicle back over to you until they are satisfied with their work. While our satisfaction with our work is important, yours is even more so. That’s why when you come to pick up your vehicle after a full service tune-up we will take the time to explain everything we did, why we did it and even encourage you to take a spin around the yard to make sure you are as satisfied as we are!
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?
As soon as you start the ignition, feel the difference in the performance after our fine-tuning session. There is a noticeable difference in the performance, engine noise, and emissions. Starting troubles and other minor issues disappear and you can feel the enhancement in the stability and a smoother ride.